DBCIC – Don Bosco Museum, Shillong welcomes donations for the following objectives:
- Funds for promotion, presentation of cultural heritages of North East India.
- Funds for renovation, extension, construction of museum and other construction, expansion works for fulfilling the objectives of DBCIC.
- Funds for the education of the needy and deprived tribal students.
- Funds for promotion of research on cultural themes.
- Funds for any other relevant tribal cultures and traditions.
All donations given to DBCIC (a registered society under the Meghalaya Societies Registration Act, 12 of 1983) are exempted under Section 80G(S) (vi) of Income Tax Act, 1961, vide MEMO No. 156/80G/CIT/TECH/SHG/2013-14/4469-76 DATED 31.10.2013.
For more information, please contact:
Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures