Shillong, September 05, 2016: On the occasion of the canonisation of Mother Teresa in the Vatican on Sunday 4th September 2016, Don Bosco Museum, Shillong, inaugurated an exhibition on her in the museum. The week-long exhibition will be on display for visitors to the museum.
St. Teresa of Calcutta, a paragon of mercy and compassion – values which are at the heart of every culture – dedicated her life to helping the poor, the sick and the needy across all cultures and religions. She is, therefore, at the heart of all cultures!
Visitors can also avail free passes to the four-day “Mother Teresa International Film Festival (MTIFF)” to be held from September 6 to 9 at the U Soso Tham Auditorium, Shillong from the admit counter of the Don Bosco Museum. About 20 films on Mother Teresa will be screened during this festival.
MEDIA COVERAGE (6TH SEPTEMBER 2016)
- The Shillong Times – Exhibition on Mother Teresa
- The Meghalaya Guardian – Articles on Mother Teresa on Display (Picture Caption, pg. 3)
- Meghalaya Daily – Don Bosco Museum opens exhibition on St Teresa
- Nagaland Page – Exhibition on Mother Teresa
- The Sangai Express – Exhibition on Saint Teresa at Don Bosco Museum
- Eastern Chronicle – Don Bosco Museum opens exhibition on St Teresa
- Oh! Meghalaya – Saint Theresa exhibits in Don Bosco
- The Manipur Times – Exhibition on Mother Teresa at Don Bosco Museum
- E-Pao – Exhibition on Mother Teresa at Don Bosco Museum
- The Mizoram Post – Exhibition on Mother Teresa at Don Bosco Museum (p. 3)
- NorthEast Today @ Facebook