Shillong, November 04, 2016: Justice D. Murugesan, member of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), Delhi visited Don Bosco Museum today in Mawlai.
Penning his visit, Justice Murugesan noted that he had intended to visit the NE States many times in the past but could only make it now. “After visiting the museum today, I felt as if I had visited all the States in the region,” he added.
Three members of the NHRC – Justice H.L. Dattu (chairman), Justice D. Murugesan (member) and Justice S.C. Sinha (member) are on a visit to Shillong attending a two-day National Human Rights Workshop held at the State Convention Centre, Shillong on 3rd to 4th Nov., 2016.
The workshop was organised by the NHRC in collaboration with the Govt. of Meghalaya.
- The Shillong Times – NHRC member visits Don Bosco Museum (p. 10, 5th November, 2016)
- Highland Post – Frontpage Picture Caption (5th November, 2016)
- The Meghalaya Guardian – NHRC member visits city museum (p. 3, 5th November, 2016)
- Meghalaya Times – NHRC member visits Don Bosco Museum
- Eastern Mirror – NHRC members visit Shillong
- Oh! Meghalaya – NHRC visits museum
- U Peitngor – Leit jngot ki dkhot ka NHRC ia ka Don Bosco Museum (Frontpage, 5th November, 2016)